If you are a well-rounded and innovative IT Mobile Application Developer looking for fun and challenging IT work beyond dull maintenance projects, join our cutting-edge team at AppYea! We are seeking a self-motivated and cooperative IT Mobile Application Developer to develop and support large-scale systems and web applications for our clients in our new mobile department. As an IT Mobile Application Developer with AppYea, you will work on exciting and diverse mobile platform and application projects with a dynamic team made up of business and system analysts, project managers and other developers.
As an IT Mobile Application Developer with AppYea, you will work in a collaborative environment in which knowledge is shared within and between teams. You will provide technical mentoring and leadership as you proceed through the mobile application development lifecycle.
Additional responsibilities of the IT Mobile Application Developer include:
- Building out customer-facing self service mobile applications
- Developing internal business-facing mobile platforms that facilitate business interactions
- Facilitating access to customer data through mobile platforms
- Developing mobile applications based on your strong Java and .NET skill base
- Working on other projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree required, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on software development and 2 years of management of front-end development teams
- Strong Agile project-management skills and proven track record for product delivery
- Experience hardening web and mobile applications against security threats. Knowledge of OWASP standards and secure programming techniques is essential
- Entrepreneurial drive with a demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated team building and people management skills
- Expertise in front-end optimization techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management, accessibility techniques, device-portability strategies.
- Experience with on and off-shore software development
- Understanding of RESTful web-architectures, Services Oriented Architecture and RDBMS (MySQL/Oracle)
- Experience with high volume, customer-centric web and mobile applications, commerce sites, multivariate testing, and financial applications is highly desirable
- As provided in AppYea’s Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
[contact-form to=’[email protected]’ subject=’EMAIL FORM FROM APPYEA.com WEB SITE’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=” required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=” required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Telephone’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]